Sunday, May 24, 2009

New Beginning

Sometimes you meet someone and you think they are the best thing that ever happened to you to just find out that they weren't who you thought they were. Here is a poem I wrote about a man that I met. Not too long after I wrote this he decided to leave my life. I believe this was the best thing that could of ever happened to me.

New Beginning - May 12, 2007

One month and one week is all it took,
to make me see you gave me that look,
your the one for me, I can't believe I fell this deep,
so quick and so fast is how it came on,
I want it to last, I'm done with the past,
your the man of my dreams.

One month and one week is all it took,
for me to receive from God above,
he sent you to me, and I know it's love,
one month and one week is all that it took! - plm

No comments:

Post a Comment